Metal roofing is fast becoming the preferred choice of residential property owners that are constructing a new home or need to replace an existing roof. There are many conventional roofing products in the market, but metal is proving to be an ideal choice for various reasons. We at A Roof 4 You are a leading company in this industry and offer high-quality roof installation solutions to our residential clients.
Benefits of Metal Roofs
Longer lifespan- Metal roofs have the most extended lifespan in comparison tole, clay, and other conventional roofing materials. If you invest in metal roofing products from a reputable brand, they can easily last for 50-60 years, depending on how well you have maintained the feature.
- Ease of installation– Unlike many other roofing materials, these roofs are available in large sheets, available in various widths. Skilled roofing contractors can install the metal roof quickly, which minimizes the labor costs too. If you are replacing an existing roof with a new metal one, you can get this job done swiftly.
- Easy to maintain– The maintenance of metal roofing is pretty straightforward. Most superior metal roofing products come with corrosion and water-resistant coatings, so that is one aspect you don’t need to worry about. Since these are smooth sheets, not much debris, dust, etc. accumulates on them, making it easier to clean the features.
- Energy-Efficiency- Most property owners are concerned about their energy bills, especially during the hot summer months. Conventional asphalt shingles tend to absorb the sun’s heat, affecting the energy-efficiency of your house. In comparison, most metal roofing products like Colorbond have high reflectivity and UV-resistant paint coatings. These resist the UV rays of the sun, helping in maintaining the energy-efficiency of your home.
- Fireproof– Metal roofs are fire-resistant, and this is a significant benefit. Compared to highly combustible roofing materials like wood and asphalt etc. metal is a safe and durable option. These fire-resistant products are Class A fire rated, and that means your family and property are better-protected in the unlikely event of a fire breakout.
- Aesthetic appeal– Metal roofs are available in a wide range of colors and shades, which makes it possible for homeowners to use metal sheets that complement the architectural aesthetic of their home structure. Many metal roof manufacturers also make products that mimic the appearance of shingle, shake, and tiles, which enhances the appeal of your home.
- Increases home value– Metal roofs significantly increase your home’s value. If you ever decide to sell the property, prospective homeowners will be ready to pay a higher price for a home with metal roofing. As mentioned earlier, the best metal roofing products come with warranties as long as 50 years, and that’s excellent value for your investment.
Also, metal roofing sheets are manufactured from 80-90% of recycled and recyclable materials, including aluminum, zinc, steel, etc., making them a more sustainable choice. With all these benefits in view, its little surprise that metal roofing is now being preferred over various traditional materials.
While metal roofs are resilient and long-lasting, you still need to get them installed by expert and experienced roofers like the us at A Roof 4 You. Contact Mike with your requirements at – (210) 643-6507.