When you think of sustainable roofing materials for your commercial property, you habitually visualize creating a better planet. Do you know that some of the green roofing materials can last as long as the traditional ones?
Well, not many business owners are aware that green roofing materials can deliver the same value as the standard ones. Moreover, you can recycle these materials rather than getting rid of the material altogether. At ARoof4You, we recommend the most cost-effective green commercial roofing materials to our clients. Once you reach out to us, you will get to know about the pricing.
Trending green roofing materials you should know
Explore some of the best sustainable roofing materials for commercial properties that you can choose from.
- Corrugated roofing. The best feature of corrugated roofing is its durability and resistance to harsh climate. If you are looking for a cost-effective and green roofing solution for your commercial space, a corrugated roof might be ideal for you. Over the last few years, reputed roofers have incorporated fresh technology. Currently, these roofs are far better than wavy metal sheets or translucent plastics. You can customize the roof from various designs and colors. The versatility of the material enables reputed roofers to integrate the right design. Moreover, the installation process is simple, and the roof comes with a light and neat appearance.
- EPDM roofs. EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) is a popular green roofing solution, made from synthetic rubber. If you want to install a flat roof, this would be a great solution. EPDM roofs come with a dark pigment capable of absorbing heat. During the colder months, you would benefit from reduced energy consumption. However, you need to clear the roof of snow during winter to make the most of its material value. On average, these roofs can serve you for 15 years.
- Cool roofs. Cool roof is a generic term used to define any roof white in color. These roofs mitigate the amount of heat that your home absorbs. Reputed roofers deploy a wide range of materials while constructing cool roofs. Generally, they use shingles, tiles, sheet coverings, or reflective paints on these roofs. Particularly, cool roofs find extensive use in places with warmer climates. These roofs can also help you reduce energy bills significantly.
- Solar roofs. If you want to prioritize eco-friendliness along with energy-saving, go for solar roofs. These roofing solutions have gradually crept into the mainstream, thanks to their sleek looks and design aesthetics. Established roofers make the best use of photovoltaic technology to attach solar tiles and shingles to these roofs. With proper care, such roofs can even outlast traditional roofing materials. The installation process is relatively easy, and you would benefit from this lifetime investment.
- Metal roofs. Metal roofs have already gained immense popularity in the US, particularly in the residential roofing sector. However, commercial properties are also inclining towards this eco-friendly solution. Metal roofs are incredibly durable, and enjoy a high energy rating. This type of roof can significantly slash energy consumption, helping you save utility bills.
Reach out to us at ARoof4You to get a quote for the type of green roofing solution that you want to go for. You can also have a consultation with our experts regarding the right choice of green roofing material. Simply dial us at (210) 643-6507 or furnish your details through this contact form. We will reach out to you at the earliest.